Friday, November 20, 2015

Flowmotiontry - I Prayed for you

I prayed for you...I prayed that you would find me even though I didn't think you were really looking. 
I prayed for you...I prayed that you would embrace me not just in your arms but into the very depths of your soul. 
I prayed for you...I prayed that you knew God on a level that surpasses even your own understanding. 
I prayed for you...I prayed that you were searching for your modern day Ruth and that you would see her in me; not bae, not wifey, more than your girl...your Queen...my King.
I prayed for you...I prayed for you on an unconditional level with all of me, more than I even prayed for myself...I prayed for you. As God prepared me, Ruth, for you...Boaz...I prayed for you. 
I prayed not for a superficial wedding or the perfect life...I prayed for a forever marriage as your Queen, partner, lover & wife. I prayed for you...not knowing if we would or will ever meet. 
I prayed for you...I prayed that you would one day sit on a throne next to me. I prayed for you...I prayed that we will walk by faith and not by sight so that when our spirits meet they will know and give our flesh a moment to catch up. 
I prayed for you...My Man of God, My Boaz, My King, My lover, my complimentary piece of everything...I sit still and continually will...Pray for you...
SYM ðŸ’— 

No comments:

Post a Comment