Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pay it Forward

{x}
Have you heard of this little blog project?
Domestically Unemployed introduced me to the concept over on her blog, + I decided to join.
You should too.
Here’s how it works:
The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift, a little something from me to you.
The fine print:
– I’ll create something special to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
– In order to receive your present you have to play along.
Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three
people who comment on your post.
– You get 72 hours to re-post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.
So lets keep this love chain going ok?
-K

3 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you joined me on this! Just trying to figure out what I can get you.. Are you into crafts or blog ads? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not super crafty but I like them lol...always up for learning something new. Ummm I like to cook and I'm just getting into blog ads. I'm not sure if I was much help lol :)

      Delete
    2. Well I can throw an ad up on my blog for yours for a month. Is that something you'd like? Just let me know!! :)

      Delete